Our hand sanitizer is formulated with 80% alcohol in accordance with the FDA’s current regulations. It is manufactured using USP grade ingredients consist.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Hand hygiene is an important part of our response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- 80% alcohol content.
- Application of this product helps reduce bacteria that potential cause disease.
- Manufactured using United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization recommendations.
- Convenient spray top bottle for controlled application.
Active ingredients: Alcohol 80% v/v
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
All options are vegan.
All options are wheat-free.